Sunday, March 7, 2010

First Ride of the Season!

Yesterday was one of those beautiful Spring days that just screamed 'Get out and ride!' So I did. I took a lovely ride up North Street and over to the Adamant Co-Op - where flowers were poking up through the mud and snow! I ate lunch over there, and then headed back down into Montpelier. I even caught the clearest glimpse of Mt. Washington that I have ever seen from Vermont. What a great day to be alive! It was the kind of day that made me come home and call my parents to thank them for having me, just so that I could see this day.


Today looks to be another beauty. Maybe some spring skiing? But as I putter around the house this morning, it puts a smile on my face to see the bike gear back in action:


Happy Trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment