Sunday, January 31, 2010

Today is the first day of the rest of your life.

I'm going to make mine adventure-ful. -some. -istic. At any rate, the point is, its my life, and I'm going to have a blast. Today I made the best of an interesting trail situation and dipped off into the woods for some fresh powder. Dog and I found a beautiful beech/birch glade with nice powder, and the trees were the only witness to my latest attempt at tele turns. (Well, Dog was witness too, but he was paying more attention to sticks.) I'm going to finish out the day thinking about all the winter hikes and skis I want to get in before Spring, and then all the summer fun I want to have after the mud dries up.

This strange rock we're on, hurling through space at unimaginable speeds, just keeps spinning around itself making things forever dynamic for us. And like a stream over rocks I'm going to just flow with it, and will keep finding adventure along the way - even when you have to look a little harder.

Happy trails ~

No comments:

Post a Comment