Friday, February 19, 2010

My favorite Olympic athelete.

This is Liz, for all of you that don't know her she's having the time of her life right now in Vancouver skiing in the 2010 Olympics on the U.S. Ski team. Liz is someone I clearly identify with as she loves what she does and she lives life to its fullest and does it well. I'm lucky to have met Liz as she stops in at the local shop I work at in downtown Montpelier when she has time to say hi and hang out. Just ask Liz and she'll be the first to tell you she has the best job in the world which is what makes her my kind of person. May we all find that zeal and courage to follow our dreams and find happiness I'm sure its a little different for all of us but may you find it well.

So here's to Liz who I'm sure has a smile on her face as I type this because that's just the kind of person she is. May you ski like the wind and have the time of your life.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment